Classroom Tips For Your Home
With the recent events and concerns swirling in society, there is a massive surge of parents accepting the responsibility of educating their own children.
Last year I left the public classroom to start virtual public school with two 6th graders. So while I do not have a lot of homeschool experience but I do know about the classroom and have extensive training and experience working with a wide range of children, personalities, abilities, and subjects for grades K-6.
I want to share some of my proven classroom tips and tricks that you can incorporate into your home.
I will blog about:
- how to organize your teaching space and materials
- how to intervene and help students who are struggling in certain subjects
- how to push your children who master subjects quickly
- resources and tools you can use for extra work
- behavior management and reward systems
- tips to share learning responsibilities with your child
Leave a comment below for more ideas you would like for me to share about!